If you or someone you know is a pregnant or parenting, who needs support, we can help. Call our admissions department today. Let’s talk about your specific situation and discuss how our residential program or our community services can result in positive changes that last a lifetime.
Residence Program- Coming Soon
Each teen receives individualized treatment that addresses her specific area of need in addition to pre-natal, parenting, life skills training and educational support.
Admissions are accepted anytime during pregnancy
Potential resident must be:
- Pregnant and under the age of 18 years
- Must be able to obtain legal guardian consent
- Ambulatory, medically and psychiatrically stable, without suicidal or homicidal ideation
- Drug and alcohol free
- Able to prove, if applicant, has a history of substance abuse, that she has a minimum of 30 days documented sobriety; and willing to participate in a minimum of 40 hours per week of structured, goal-oriented activities
Potential residents must agree to:
- Participate in the House’s family style living and individualized learning experience
- Comply with the directives contained in the Gianna House Resident Handbook
- Complete an application form and successfully participate in an in-personal interview
Please contact us at 445-0440 or email email@example.com for any additional information.
Community Outreach Center
Gianna House Community outreach center provides services to pregnant and parenting families with children of all ages. To find out more information on our services or to reserve a space in one of our classes please contact 586-445-0440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org